Cattle Mail USA offers cattle breeders a powerful method of connecting to potential buyers. By using our services, as sellers, you reach an extensive database of cattle producers interested in purchasing livestock as well as casual browsers looking for information online. Our goal is to offer our breeder sale customers a sizable database of potential buyers while providing a cattle source service for buyers of bulls, females, frozen embryos ET pregnancies and semen.
Use Cattle Mail USA to:
- Network with other cattle producers that could benefit from your seedstock and genetics.
- Promote upcoming sales and to reach a large online audience of potential customers.
- Notify prospective customers of sale updates including data, EPD values, breeding information, sale order or photos.
- Provide online access to sale information and dale catalogs saving the cost and time of mailing printed catalogs to potential buyers.
- Improve advertising efficiency by reaching a larger viewing audience for less cost while increasing your conversion rate with more sales.
We Promote Cattle Breeders to an Audience of Potential Buyers
The core of our business is an exclusive opt-in email list that can be geo-targeted to your area or narrowed by specific breed interests. This list lets you reach interested cattlemen quickly and more affordably than print advertising and mailing of sale catalogs. Each person on our mailing list has signed up to receive sale information or updates and has provided us with their state location, breed(s) interest and their type of producer. Using this information allows us to best target each email broadcast campaign to insure the recipient has a legitimate potential interest in your sale offering.
Providing interactive online advertising for cattle breeders has changed the effectiveness and efficiency of marketing. You'll find using our responsive email lists to promote your upcoming sales will provide many advantages over the traditional print media methods. Contact us to learn more about our services at 877-505-0914 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.